Buying fine art online
Art Brokerage is an online platform designed to make buying art safe, easy, and fun! We're based out of Las Vegas and have been in the business of selling fine art since 1983. In addition to our rich history, we have experienced international art brokers on staff who bring 300+ years of combined expertise to the table. Our brokers ensure our process for buying art online is proven, secure, and efficient for transactions of any size. Art Brokerage welcomes dealers, galleries and private collectors to register securely and buy & sell with us. We are the original brokerage site and take great pride in being the most experienced and trusted secondary art market on the web!
We can ship anything to anywhere
Art Brokerage lists more than 78,000 original paintings, limited edition prints, and sculptures from thousands of major international artists. If your interests are modern, pop, blue chip, contemporary, post-war, European impressionism, urban culture, sculpture or photography, then make an offer or ask a question!
* Customs clearance procedures and speed may differ based upon shipping origin and destination. Art Brokerage cannot guarantee delivery on certain dates.
Buyer's golden rules
In order for us to provide the best experience possible, we ask that you read and follow these common courtesy guidelines for before making an offer or asking a question on artbrokerage.com.
- Please do not make offers on art you do not intend to purchase. Offers below $1,000 will not be considered unless the seller is in dire circumstances or the listing has a "motivated seller" tag.
- Please respond to all follow-up correspondence once you've requested a price from a seller. It's easy to forget that this is a conversation with real humans on both sides of the transaction.
- Please be respectful and courteous in all communications with staff.
- Please be as truthful and accurate as possible - buyers are responsible for performing due diligence prior to making a purchase.
- Most of our listings are already priced at secondary market prices. Many are priced very competitively below wholesale and are not subject to negotiation. Some listings are priced to invite offers, others not so much. If an item is priced too high, please make an offer and our sales associates will work to facilitate a sale.
Art Brokerage is not an automated piece of software like eBay. We are real people with real expertise in the art business who will promptly read and respond to all reasonable offers/questions.
How it works
1. Create an account
2. Browse our listings
Find exactly what you're looking for by searching our listings by artist, title, medium or keyword.
3. Buy / Offer / Ask Question
Click the *Buy / Make Offer / Ask Question button below your desired listing & follow the instructions to complete the process.
*Listings with prices posted have the Buy option. Otherwise, the options will be limited to Make Offer / Ask Question.
What happens next?
- When you've made an offer, our team of expert brokers will evaluate your offer and present it to the seller. Updates will be delivered by email or phone after we've entered negotiations with the seller. Please remember this is the secondary market. We encourage both buyers and sellers to be realistic.
- If your offer is accepted, Art Brokerage will collect your payment and hold it securely until your transaction is complete.
- When your artwork arrives, you will have 3 days to inspect and approve the purchase. We require written satisfaction via email to approve the purchase and release your payment to the seller. If we don't hear from you within 72 hours of delivery, funds will automatically be released to seller.
- Please leave us a review regarding your experience with Art Brokerage. Your dedicated broker will be glad to provide any assistance you may require.
Art Brokerage Guarantee We guarantee the authenticity of most commercial artwork with our Certificate of Authenticity and will refund in full if notified within 5 days. We are celebrating 40 years of secondary resale market service!
Notice Occasionally a sale fails, and when it does, we give it our best effort, but we cannot force sellers to sell, or buyers to buy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who sets the prices on artbrokerage.com?
Sellers set their NET price, while the true secondary market value sets the buy price.
Can you ship artwork outside of the United States?
We can ship anything to anywhere, just ask for a quote!
Who pays for shipping?
Buyers are responsible for shipping costs, insurance, and applicable customs, duties, taxes and VATS. Sellers are responsible for professional packing/crating and some insurance costs.
Do you offer bonded shipping options?
We ship to 200 countries by bonded carriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Craters and Freighter, among other bonded shippers. Art Brokerage will assist the seller to safely pack, insure and ship the artwork. For more information, please visit Packing & Shipping.
Do you have any policies regarding high-end artwork?
We have a commercial Art Transit policy for very high-end artwork only, to be used at our discretion.
Can I challenge the authenticity of purchased artwork that I receive?
It's a rare occurrence, but you may challenge the authenticity of a purchase. Please acquire a written notice from an expert and provide it to us ASAP, so we can resolve it.
Who owns Art Brokerage?
We are owned privately, not by a conglomerate. Your safety and privacy are very important to us.
All information contained in these web pages is copyrighted by Art Brokerage Inc. 1995-2024. All visual copyrights belong to the artists. All rights reserved.
Our mission since 1983 is to be the best international and domestic secondary art marketplace, while maintaining your complete privacy and removing any risk or uncertainty from the process.
Client information is private and confidential; we do not share, trade, or sell to anyone ever. We work very hard to make sure our listings are accurate. If you see a problem with any listing on our site, please report it immediately.Terms and Conditions