NO BUYER FEES - BUY AT COMPETITIVE SECONDARY MARKET PRICES
Art Brokerage was designed to make buying art online safe, easy, and fun. Our sales staff has more than 200 years of combined expertise in the art business. We are based in Las Vegas and have been selling fine art since 1983 (online since 1994). Our procedures for buying and selling are proven safe, secure, and efficient for transactions of any size. Our mission is to offer a first class worldwide secondary market place while maintaining your complete privacy. Our job is to take the uncertainty and risk out of the process for you. We welcome dealers, galleries, and private collectors to register securely and buy or sell with us. We never share your private info. Sellers set the NET secondary market price. The true secondary market sets the buyers' price. There are many choices and places to sell art, however Art Brokerage is the oldest and most experienced and trusted secondary market online. We are owned privately. Your privacy is important to us.
- Buyers who request prices and then do not respond will be noted.
- Buyers who make offers and do not complete them will be noted.
- Appraisers: We suggest that you search Ebay, Artvalue and Artnet sold listings for realistic prices. Please do not ask us to share private seller information on active listings.
- Please be courteous to us.
WE CAN SHIP ANYTHING TO ANYWHERE - ASK FOR A QUOTE!
Art Brokerage has more than 69,128 original paintings, limited edition prints, and sculptures from 4,145 major international artists. If your interests are modern, pop, contemporary, post-war or photography, make a reasonable offer or ask a question. Please do not make unrealistic offers and please tell us upfront if you are trying to price your own art. We will help you with a fair secondary market range.
HOW TO MAKE AN OFFER OR ASK A QUESTION
- Register securely with ArtBrokerage.com. It's free and allows you full access to buy, sell, create watch lists, sign up for email alerts, and browse our many resources. Join our 129,320+ member family. We never share our info and always protect your privacy. Creating an account gives you the bonus of being able to view some private prices.
- On our front page, search the listings by artist, title, medium, or keyword. Our site is optimized for all devices, making it easy to browse from anywhere.
- To purchase or ask a question, click the blue MAKE OFFER / ASK QUESTION button located next to each listing. Our system will guide you through the rest of the process and one of our brokers will respond to you personally. Please tell us if you are pricing art you own! We will assist you with a fair secondary market range.
Art Brokerage is not a software program like eBay. We are not robots. We are real people with a combined expertise of 200 years in the art business who will read and respond to your offers and questions. Offers below $2,000 will be ignored. Please do not make offers on art you do not intend to purchase or to follow through with. Work with us, and we will work hard for you. We need love too.
AFTER YOUR REASONABLE OFFER / QUESTION HAS BEEN SUBMITTED
- Purchase Requests are monitored by our experienced art brokers 24/7. Our staff will present offers quickly and efficiently to facilitate a sale in a timely manner. We will contact you by email or telephone with all updates. Please remember this is the secondary market. We encourage both buyers and sellers to be realistic. Please be REALISTIC!
- Art Brokerage will collect the funds from the buyer and hold them securely until the transaction is complete. All payments are in $US Dollars and can be made via bank wire, check, Visa, PayPal, Master Card or American Express. Art Brokerage accepts bank wires and paypal payments from our international buyers.
- Art Brokerage will assist the seller to safely pack, insure and ship the artwork. We ship to 200 countries by bonded carriers: FedEx, UPS, DHL, Craters and Freighter, among others. Buyers are responsible for shipping costs, insurance, and applicable customs, duties, taxes and VATS. Sellers are responsible for packing/crating and some insurance costs. We monitor the entire transaction from beginning to completion and ask for your testimonial.
- Buyers have 48 hours to inspect and approve their purchase. Buyers must open and inspect the artwork immediately, save all packing materials, and notify us of approval via email. We need your satisfaction in writing. When the artwork has been inspected and approved, the seller will be paid within 7 business days, via a choice of payments. Please keep in mind that we are facilitating the sales of artwork only. Frames are often included as a courtesy or to protect the work during shipping but they are considered used, not part of the final sale price, and not grounds upon which a buyer may reject a transaction. Please read claims, returns, and misrepresentation for more information.
- Sellers are responsible for the accuracy, condition, information, paperwork, and price represented in each listing. Mistakes are costly to you. Buyers are responsible for performing due diligence prior to purchase. Most of our listings are priced at secondary market prices. Many items are priced very competitively and are not subject to negotiation. Some listings are priced to invite offers, others not so much. If an item is priced too high, please make an offer and our sales associates will work to facilitate a sale. Offers below $2,000 will not be considered unless the seller is in dire circumstances. For more information please read offers, counter offers, questions, paperwork and authenticity.
- Collectors/Buyers are requested to open and inspect the artwork immediately upon receipt. When the buyer has approved the purchase, Art Brokerage will release funds to the seller within 7 business days. For questions about our return policy please read claims, returns, and misrepresentation. This seldom happens as most information is checked for accuracy and the art is professionally packed. If it does happen we resolve it.
If you have artwork to sell please create a listing. Register top right front page. If you are an artist who would like to be listed or have an artist you wish to sell or an artist who is not listed please email details to Danielle. Listings always wanted, especially dealer, gallery or estate liquidations.