FREE LISTINGS - NO SELLER FEES - JUST GIVE US YOUR BEST SECONDARY MARKET PRICE
Art Brokerage is an online platform designed to make selling art safe, easy, and fun! We're based out of Las Vegas and have been in the business of selling fine art since 1983. In addition to our rich history, we have 10 experienced international art brokers on staff who bring a 300+ years of combined expertise to the table. Our brokers ensure that our process for selling art online is proven, secure, and efficient for transactions of any size. Art Brokerage welcomes dealers, artists, galleries, and private collectors to register securely and list with us. We are especially interested in assisting dealers who are retiring, liquidating or closing their galleries, as well as collectors looking to upgrade their collections. We are the original brokerage site and take great pride in being the most experienced and trusted secondary art market on the web!
WE OFFER REAL INTERNATIONAL EXPOSURE
Our website is viewed globally by over 400,000 people a month. In addition to thousands of international artist pages and hundreds of thousands of users, we actively promote on our social media and publish a daily newsletter to provide maximum exposure. Listings with quality photos and a fair secondary market price have the best chance of being featured. Our site is highly ranked in search engines and is indexed frequently to ensure your free listings receive maximum international exposure.
SELLER'S GOLDEN RULES
In order for us to provide the best experience possible, we ask that you read and follow these common courtesy guidelines before submitting a listing to artbrokerage.com.
- Research the fair resale market value and price your art work competitively. A realistic net price will inspire an offer.
- Respond to all correspondence in a timely manner. Sellers who fail to respond may have their listings removed.
- Do your best to provide all of requested information when submitting a new listing.
- Make sure to take multiple high quality photos of your artwork. Complete and accurate listings with multiple quality photos will be approved immediately by our listing staff.
- Complete your listing submission in a timely manner once you've started the process - don't drag it out for weeks. This lets us know you're serious about making a sale!
LISTINGS ARE FREE - NO SELLER FEES - OUR BUSINESS MODEL
By listing with Art Brokerage you agree to list exclusively with our site for a period of 120 days. You reserve the right to sell your art privately during this time period. After 120 days you may list your art elsewhere and maintain your listing here with the understanding we retain the right to sell your art as long as it's listed. For the best results we recommend listing your art exclusively with Art Brokerage until it is sold. Posting your listings on other sites may confuse buyers, so we recommend against it. You may remove your listing from our site with no notice at any time. Please do not list unless you intend to sell, and make sure to let us know if you sell your art or list it elsewhere!
HOW TO CREATE A LISTING
- Create a FREE account or login if you're already a member. Remember, we never sell or share your information and always protect your privacy!
- Click the create listing link in the header and provide ALL of the requested information. The sale of your artwork depends heavily on you providing quality photos and accurate descriptions.
- Once you've reached the final step, review your listing and make any necessary changes before hitting submit.
- Our brokers will review your listing and follow up via email to grant approval or denial within 24-48 hours. If you haven't heard from us 48 hours after submitting your listing, please login and check for messages in the PENDING LISTINGS section of your dashboard.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- If approved, your listing will be added to our site and eligible to start receiving offers.
- When an offer or inquiry is made about your listing we will contact you ASAP via email or phone. Please make sure to keep your contact information up to date so we can quickly reach you.
- Once a price has been negotiated and agreed upon by both parties, we will securely collect and hold the buyer's payment.
- One of our experienced brokers will work with you to ensure that your artwork has been packed and shipped properly. If you require special assistance, just ask!
- The buyer will have 72 hours to inspect and approve the purchase once it has been delivered. We encourage buyers to complete this step immediately upon delivery.
- Once approved, we will release the buyer's funds to you within 7 business days.
For questions about our return policy please vsiit the returns section.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are there any hidden fees or costs associated with listing my artwork for sale?
- There are absolutely no fees to list and no commissions.
- How does Art Brokerage make a profit?
- We mark up each listing based on the net price provided & fair secondary market value. Asking prices are set at our complete discretion.
- Who decides if a price is displayed for a listing on artbrokerage.com?
- Whether a price is displayed or not is at the complete discretion of our staff.
- Who pays for the packing and/or crating costs after a purchase has been made?
- Sellers are responsible for all professional packing and/or crating costs. Buyers are responsible for all shipping/reshipping and insurance costs, as well as applicable customs duties or taxes or country VATS.
- Who sets the prices for listings on artbrokerage.com?
- All NET prices are set by the sellers. The buying price is set by the secondary market buying public.
- What if my artwork has authenticity issues?
- If a work has authenticity issues and needs to be looked at by a 3rd party or expert, please let us know before the sale.
- What if I'm listing high value artwork that needs special attention?
- We may allow extra time to for authentication depending on the circumstances and value of the artwork. Your broker will work with you if your listing has any special issues or requires special terms.
Our mission is to be the best secondary art marketplace in the world while maintaining your complete privacy and removing any risk or uncertainty from the process for you.